Creating a disability-friendly community.
This interactive workshop offers tips and tools to:
- Locate a person’s strengths
- Overcome common barriers to inclusion
- Promote awareness of disability so all people can reach their full potential.
The workshop covers:
- Myth-busting disability
- Ways to find each person’s potential
- Pathways from charity to opportunity
- NDIA support options.
Participants will receive useful Fact Sheets and NDIS information booklets.
Date: Thursday 28 March, 1 – 3pm
Venue: Broadview Baptist Church, 1 Collingrove Ave, Broadview