We’re in this together.
It’s a tough time at the moment and some of us may be feeling a bit uncertain about the changes to our lives. So it’s good to know that Baptist Care SA’s disability & NDIS Services are still active. If you, or someone you know, are struggling to get support with daily life, please get in touch and we’ll help you if we’re able.
We can help you with…
- Support Coordination
- Supported Independent Living
- Developmental Education.
Why choose Baptist Care SA?
- You’ll be our number one priority
- You’ll have our support at every step
- You’ll be in safe hands.
Want to know more? Please call us on 8273 7190 or email [email protected]
Our NDIS Services
Making life better – together.
David is an NDIS client. We’ve worked for David for the past few years and it’s been great to see him develop and grow.
“Baptist Care SA helps me get organised and assists me to do the things I want to do.
They’re friendly and we have fun together.
“When things settle down after COVID-19, my goal is to go to Melbourne to visit friends and family. I hope I’ll be able to go with my brother who lives here in Adelaide too”.
Baptist Care SA COVID-19 Response:
Baptist Care SA is committed to helping our clients and staff follow the guidelines provided by state and federal governments to ensure a safe and professional response to COVID-19. We are maintaining high standards of care for everyone.
What is Baptist Care SA doing to create a safe environment for our clients, staff and families?
- We have increased the frequency of environmental cleaning
- All staff have undergone mandatory infection control training, with a focus on practical strategies and knowledge around preventing and controlling infection. This training aligns with the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Frameworks and focuses on maintaining our client’s privacy, choice and control
- Where possible, we have reduced overlap between our services – neither staff, nor clients will move between our sites. This not only reduces transmission, but also ensures that if one of our sites is directed to close, we will still be able to provide support at other sites
- Our organisation has also adopted the most recent federal government directives around social distancing and social isolation
- All staff are taking required precautions to assist with ways to slow the spread of COVID-19
- We will avoid any activities that place people in close proximity to others for extended periods
- We are not permitting therapists and specialists to physically come onto our sites, telehealth services are available and are explained below
- We have cancelled all onsite meetings and video/teleconferencing is being used instead
- Staff or clients who have returned from any overseas travel are quarantined from their service for 14 days and require written medical clearance before returning
- If any of our staff or clients display any symptoms of Coronavirus, they will be isolated until they can be sent home and will require medical clearance before returning.
For the latest information and support on COVID-19 from the NDIS, please click here
For a copy of our COVIDSafe Management Plan, please click here
Our NDIS Services