1. The intellectual property for this learning material lies with Baptist Care (SA) Inc (hereafter referred to as Baptist Care). Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, the work may be reproduced in whole or in part for study or training purposes, subject to the inclusion of an accurate acknowledgement of the source.
2. Reproduction for commercial use or sale is not permitted. Permission for other uses must be requested from Baptist Care, 130 Rose Terrace, Wayville, South Australia 5034. The authors can be contacted at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The authors recognise some material relates to the local South Australian context and users are asked to substitute that material with relevant data from your country and local region.
4. The material has been developed using research based findings. While all care has been taken in preparing the program, Baptist Care expressly disclaims any liability for any claims, damages, losses, expenses the user may incur as a result of or associated with, the use of the information contained in the program for any reason whatever.
5. The Model for Healthy Living (MHL) used in ‘My Life: Healthy Living Journal’ was developed by the Church Health Centre, Memphis USA www.ChurchHealthCenter.org and is their intellectual property. Baptist Care gratefully acknowledges the Church Health Centre’s permission to use the MHL. Click here for more information on the use of the Model for Healthy Living http://chreader.org/license/