We offer a vast range of programmed activities; you can pretend you’re Robin Hood for the day and master the skills of archery, conquer your fears whilst whizzing down the 200m long flying fox, or simply come to relax and have some quiet time.
(Premium Activities – maximum group size 16)
– High Ropes
– Giant Swing
– Flying Fox
– Mountain Biking
– Rock Climbing and Abseiling (off-site)
– Crate Stacking
– Kayaking Sessions in the pool (NEW)
– Orienteering (on or off-site)- Night activities
– Geocaching using GPS tablets (NEW)
– Damper Making
– Day walk to Jupiter Creek
– Bushwalking and navigation
– Trangia cooking
– Yiddaki, learning to play the didgeridoo (NEW)
– Hand Drumming
– Arts and crafts (banner making, boomerang painting, kite making etc.)
– Swimming Pool
– Night walk
Speak to our experienced Program Coordinators to build a customised program to meet your group goals and budget.
Whatever you get up to at Mylor, you’ll walk away energised, proud of your accomplishments and with skills that will last a lifetime.
Get in touch to find out more! Call (08) 8388 5234