Before you arrive
- If you’re accepted into the Tumbelin Farm program we’ll meet with you and your Circle of Support* a couple of times, and plan your journey together.
- Tumbelin Farm is a 100% drug and alcohol free residential rehabilitation program, so you may need to access a withdrawal service prior to entering the Farm to help get your drug and/or alcohol use under control. We’ll help to connect you with a withdrawal service appropriate for you.
- As soon as your withdrawal is complete, you’ll enter the Tumbelin Farm community and begin the residential adventure therapy program
*One or more friends, relatives or other people that commit to supporting you during and after your stay at Tumbelin Farm
Each week at Tumbelin Farm you’ll take part in:
- Daily Routines e.g; morning fitness, cooking rosters, tasks around the farm
- Outdoor adventure days and camps
- Education and training
- Individual & group therapy
- Community projects
- Strengthening your community connections
For more information, click here to enquire now or call 0455 345 427