Is this you?
- Living in South Australia
- aged 18 to 64 (18 to 49 for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples)
- need short-term support to improve independence or to develop or maintain connections with support networks
- are not eligible for federal programs such as National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or My Aged Care.
We can help…and, if we can’t, we’ll find someone who can.
Our team can work with you to assess your situation and help determine if you are eligible for the program. The aim of the assessment is to listen to you to find out what help and support you may need and who could best give that.
Community Connections Flyer – A5 size (PDF 189 KB)
How Community Connections works
Community Connections Partners across South Australia provide short-term support for up to 12 weeks or connect you with longer-term support if needed.
This may include helping you to take part in local community activities, find new support groups or receive some extra help at home.
Priority will be given to:
- unpaid carers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- people from new and emerging culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- people who are financially disadvantaged
- people living in communities of persistent or location-based disadvantage.
To book an appointment, call T: 08 8118 5200 or E: [email protected]
Click here to make a referral.