Collaborative Community Projects funding supports Baptist Churches to deliver community-informed, collaborative and sustainable projects.
Projects that facilitate partnerships between Baptist Care SA and local Baptist Churches may be eligible for Collaborative Community Projects funding, made available by the Baptist Care SA Foundation.
- Family Coach – Clovercrest Baptist Church
- Kids Coach – Grange Baptist Church
- Ingle Farm Community Support Centre- Ingle Farm Baptist Church
- Holdfast Hub Men’s Shed- Holdfast Baptist Church
- The SAFE Centre- Christies Beach Baptist Church
- Community of Hope Creative Arts Project – Port Pirie Baptist Church,
- Whyalla COACH Mentors – Whyalla Baptist Church
- English as a Second Language Class – Enfield Baptist Church
- Driver Mentor Program – Blackwood Hills Baptist Church
- Enrich Life Café Ministry – Rostrevor Baptist Church
- Community Meals Program – Soul Food Christian Community
- Get Out – Blackwood Hills Baptist Church
Collaborative Community Projects - Expression of Interest