Becoming an Informed Friend to a person living with a mental illness.
Our course will prepare willing volunteers to become a friend to a person living in the community with mental health problems. This one day workshop helps you to become a friend who enjoys mutual friendship and understands:
1. Physical issues and promoting health
2. Emotional issues and effective support
3. Social issues and sharing life
4. Spiritual issues and nurturing activities
5. Safe communities for all to thrive
For more information, please contact Anne van Loon, (08) 8177 4905, 0409 921 337, firstname.lastname@example.org