1) Check you are eligible…
- I live in South Australia
- I’m male and aged between 16 and 21
- My alcohol and/or drug use is having a negative impact on my relationships, education, employment, health or wellbeing
- I’m ready to make changes in my alcohol and/or drug use and participate in all aspects of the Tumbelin Farm adventure therapy program
- I can think of one or more people I can ask to support me before, during and after my stay at Tumbelin Farm. These people will be my ‘Community of Support’ (one or more friends, relatives or other people that commit to supporting you during and after your stay at Tumbelin Farm)
- I’m willing to commit to staying at the Farm for at least 2 months (3 to 6 months is ideal)
2) Please make sure you’ve read the FAQs before proceeding. If you have any questions, please give us a call.
3) Complete the Application Package and return to:
[email protected] or post to PO Box 185, Mylor, 5153.
We’ll send you an email to confirm we’ve received your application.
4) Once you receive a confirmation email…
give us a call (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) and we’ll arrange a time to discuss your application with you. It’s essential you call us for your application to progress to the next stage.
For more information, click here to enquire now or call 0455 345 427