It’s really important for you to be able to make your own decisions. Baptist Care SA can be there to support you all the way, helping you to connect with NDIS providers and achieve your NDIS goals.
“They’ve been great. Three months ago I went to Glenelg on my own. It was something I’d wanted to do without support since I was 16. But they’re the ones who actually got me to do it. That was a scary trip, but they really encouraged me to get out there.” – Raphael, NDIS client.Raphael’s Story
Together we’ll help you build and keep a support network for your life, not just your services. We’ll work with you so you understand your funding, what to expect from your services and how they will benefit you.
We understand your situation may be complex. We’ll work with you to identify your needs, navigate any barriers and support you to connect with services so you receive the support you need.
How and where do you want to live? There are lots of options, so let’s find the accommodation that’s right for your needs today and tomorrow.
• Be respectful and listen to your wants and needs
• Ensure you can exercise your right to choice and control
• Support you to find the most appropriate provider for your needs
• Keep you in the loop so you’ll always know how your supports are tracking
• Use our knowledge and expertise to help you get the most from the services you choose,
• Provide you with support for your plan review
We’ll work in partnership to help you feel connected and in control of your support network.
Click here to download a flyer.