Learn, challenge and experience new adventures.
Wirraway Homestead is a unique campsite in South Australia that combines ‘Australian settler’ style accommodation together with horse riding activities.
Wirraway (which means ‘challenge’ in Kaurna language) is a place to connect with yourself, your community and your environment. A place to make friends, develop new skills and have fun!
- 60-min drive from Adelaide CBD
- Picturesque & serene grounds set on 180 acres of countryside just outside Strathalbyn
- Accommodation options to suit school groups from 40 to 85 guests
- Three- or five-day school camps
- Horse riding lessons
- Adventure activities involving whip cracking, ropes courses, archery, horse riding, sheep mustering and lots more!
- Cinema, dining & entertainment room, snackbar and more!
- Facilities arranged in a beautiful ‘Australian Settler’ style setting
- Delicious in-house catering prepared & served by our experienced catering team
- Fully accessible
- Fully qualified instructors and staff.
Wirraway Musters feature daily Shed Talks featuring Christian messages and small group discussions. Shed Talks aim to connect children and young people with themselves, others, God and the natural world. Care is taken to ensure that content is age-appropriate and suitable for all cultural backgrounds.