Learn, challenge and experience new adventures.
Wirraway Homestead is a unique campsite in South Australia that combines ‘Australian settler’ style accommodation together with horse riding activities.
Wirraway (which means ‘challenge’ in Kaurna language) is a place to connect with yourself, your community and your environment. A place to make friends, develop new skills and have fun!
- 60-min drive from Adelaide CBD
- Picturesque & serene grounds set on 180 acres of countryside just outside Strathalbyn
- Accommodation options to suit school groups from 40 to 85 guests
- Three- or five-day school camps
- Horse riding lessons
- Adventure activities involving whip cracking, ropes courses, archery, horse riding, sheep mustering and lots more!
- Cinema, dining & entertainment room, snackbar, outdoor swimming pool and more!
- Facilities arranged in a beautiful ‘Australian Settler’ style setting
- Delicious in-house catering prepared & served by our experienced catering team
- Fully accessible
- Fully qualified instructors and staff.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with exciting activities at Wirraway Homestead.