Change the future, today.
Leaving a Will is the ultimate way to care for your family and loved ones. For many people, leaving a Gift in their Will is an opportunity to give a gift to an organisation they have been committed to throughout their life. It can also be transformative for those served by organisations like Baptist Care SA. In making these gifts, you are expressing enduring care and commitment.
Every week, hundreds of children, families and individuals reach out to us for support. Every gift to Baptist Care SA – no matter how large or small – assists us to respond to their needs.
Your gift will support the ongoing provision of
- a warm welcome and access to vital services for those experiencing homelessness and disadvantage
- a safe, caring place to live for children unable to stay with their families
- education and employment opportunities for young people who would otherwise find it very hard to get a job and gain vital living skills
- therapeutic services to empower individuals and families to overcome adversity and embrace opportunity
- early intervention initiatives designed to break the cycle and give struggling South Australians their future back.
If you are considering including a gift in your Will, the following pages will provide all the information you need or you can arrange for a confidential discussion by contacting Hugh Ballantyne on 8273 7153 or email email@example.com
Please let us know if you have already made provisions in your Will for the work and ministry of Baptist Care SA as we would love to express our appreciation.