Would you like to learn how to better care for the vulnerable people in your community?
The ‘One Another Care’ course will give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to support a person living with trauma, injury, illness abuse and/or disability.
The workshop covers:
• Theology of health and care
• Model of health and care ministry
• How to undertake health and care ministry
• Developing cohesive ministry teams
• Legal and ethical issues and responsible care
• Health promotion, disease/injury/abuse prevention
• Responding to disease and illness
• Getting started
Is something missing? We can tailor our course to meet your needs, please get in touch:
Vicky Legge (08) 8177 4905, firstname.lastname@example.org